SOUND OFF!!!

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Blackberry Pranks


One of our favorite Role Mommies - Tamara, founder of How is My Nanny admitted to us this week that her BlackBerry had been pranking my cell phone. Unbeknownst to her, the BlackBerry had a mind of its own and just started making calls! I told her she's not alone - because my trusty PDA has pretty much called my office 30 times without my approval...what is up with that anyway? As much as I love my BB, I can't understand why, out of all the keys on the contraption that it decides to use the phone button and call me incessantly - leaving me to think I have tons of messages but in reality all I have our garbled conversations with my friends and my kids that are recorded each day...is that a government conspiracy or what?

Does your BlackBerry play tricks on you? Sound Off and share your story!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home